*shipping not included *prices in $CAD
Superimpose engine data to a video monitor!
The best product for driving technique
New product from TECHTOM.
V Logger displays engine data to video
By simply plugging in V logger to the
diagnostic connector, CCD camera and VCR,
you can record your driving along with
engine condition superimposed onto the
to view demo video!
- Engine speed (rpm)
- Speed (km/h)
- Water temp (degree C)
- Ignition timing (degree)
- Injector duty(%)
- Air flow sensor voltage (V)
- TPS voltage (V)
- Intake temp (degree C)
- Option item (analog voltage
- Operation Voltage: DC 11-15V
- Power consumption: 300mA MAX
- Temperature range: 0 degree
C - 50 degrees C
- VIDEO IN : Composite video signal
- VIDEO OUT : Composite video
- Analog input terminal voltage:
- Main Unit W120 X H35 X D100
- Controller Unit W27 X H19 X
- *V LOGGER is currently available
in NTSC format
- This product works with stock ECU
and designated diagnostic port only.
- Can not be used along with MDM-100
or CMX-100 at same time.
- V LOGGER does not come with CCD camera.
- VCR is required for recording.
More Info / Ordering